Skip to main content

Smile

He had headphones tightly plugged into his ears, all he could hear was nothing but the music. As the song ensued, he started to build an ingenuity around him. He canvased him standing beside the sea while the sunsets. Far away all he saw was no one but him alone. He sat down, carved a smile on the sand but the water washed it away. He once again carved the smile and once again water washed it off. He kept on failing until suddenly he was vibrated back to reality. He realized it was his phone, he answered the phone, it was his love but it was broken and heavy. It was as if the person on the other hand was crying over something. Every sigh broke his heart into pieces. He started to rub his feet on the floor in a rage, his mind started to question him and he put great effort into ensuring to contain the other person. He prayed himself broken instead of the person he loved. He kept on thinking and soon picked up his phone, called the person he knew broke his love. Many questions were raised, many answers were voiced and decisions were made. The heated conversion ended by the voice abruptly hanging up the phone on him yet a smile was carved on his face. Time passed and he was able to rescue his love from the voice. In all this, he was broken many times, questioned on his doing many times, and was called a villain many times but he bared it all to ensure that one person he loves and whom he heard broken could be rescued to never be broken again. Once the person was rescued, he started his effort to give his love all he could. This changed him from what he was, so much so that that beach house he imagined when alone was now canvased as an apartment by the hill with his love beside him. Although he was bruised and ban-aided yet there was a smile on his face. Instances later, still in the struggle to give his love all it needs he was struck and stopped. His love complained to him that he was wrong to decide for them. His love called the voice again, and they both established the ground that it was in fact him that was broken and that it was him who needed help. His love and the voice decided that all he did was hasty, wrong and in fact, he was the villain. The voice and his love stated that he was changed and that his love was better off where it was. He saw them smiling at him. He said nothing to his love but he felt as if a knife struck him and that nothing of him remained in him. Slowly tears started to wipe down his eyes, he rubbed them off as he smiled. He waited for an end but the end never came and all he saw was waves rinsing away the smiles whilst he drew them on the sand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spy Chronicles: A Spy-Thriller for the Ages

If you're a fan of spy thrillers like James Bond and Jason Bourne, then you're in for a treat with "The Spy Chronicles" by Asjad Durrani, A. S. Dulat, and Aditya Sinha. This book is a page-turner that will keep you on the edge of your seat. What's unique about "The Spy Chronicles" is that it's not fiction; it's a real-life account of the lives of Indian and Pakistani spies. This book takes you on a journey through the complicated and often dangerous world of espionage, revealing the secrets and stories of some of the most skilled and elusive spies in history. The authors, Asjad Durrani, A. S. Dulat, and Aditya Sinha, are all experienced journalists and authors. They have written extensively about the world of politics and espionage in South Asia, and their experience shows in this book. The writing is crisp and engaging, and the characters are well-developed. What makes "The Spy Chronicles" even more intriguing is that it features conve

The Rain

I was sitting alone in my room, all I could see outside was nothing but loneliness. The pavement in front of me which once had people and cars walking on it, seemed all calm. The water that dripped down from the sky as rain filled all the empty curves on the pavement. I saw myself standing in centre of road and enjoying in the rain. I saw myself standing faced-up and eyes closed. I could feel the rain filling me and me being the part of it. But I knew deep inside that my reality is far different from depiction of me on the road. I know that I am part of a more stable system which won’t allow me to go out at this time of night and wet myself in rain so much so that I be a part of it hence I let my depiction enjoy it while I watch it from the broken window of my room. The next day’s sun woke me up by dazzling my sleepy eyes with its bright light. I for minutes laid still wondering how mystic was the canvas I had stored in for the last night in my eyes and how chaotic would pa

Padmavat - A Review

Padmavat - A Review By Ahmed RIK Padmavat or a Sanjay Leela Bhansali's power ballad praising the valor, pride, and honor of the Rajputs. A film that had initially faced numerous crisis and controversies within India and that too by Rajputs themselves nowhere depicts Rajputs in an irksome position. Padmavat, as said in disclaimer too, is not a history lesson. So if you're thinking to get a history lesson on the real story of either the Sultan Khilji or Maharawal Rattan Singh and the conquest of Chittor than let me warn you at this stage, it not a history lesson. Rather it’s a beautiful and an epic visual adaptations of the epic poetry by Sufi poet Malik Muhammad Jayasi. Though the synopsis of the film and the story within the poetry differ but the main characters of the poem resemble. The film opens with a great depiction of what could possibly be the 1300s in Afghanistan and then centers into the dark dynasty of the Khaljis. Tha