Skip to main content

Symphonies


O dear heart why are you so unfathomable?

Surround yourself in perplexing mysteries? 

 

Having all those desires is so ineradicable.

Why do you dream of those intangible epiphanies?

 

Leaving me crying with an abundance of tears unpalatable.

Yet there are those desires day and night like effigies. 

 

Losing myself to these I wonder if I am even capable?

Those desires, those effigies leading me to my miseries. 

 


Then there is this sound, unheard yet imaginable.

Resounding this heart into some complex symphonies 

 

Listening to it I am, leaving all my senses unnavigable 

Appears it to me, some well-crafted stories

 

What’s the story is, still a mystery unattainable 

Yet it appears to be there for centuries.

 

The heart resounded to it not knowing any variables

Is it just for a season or is it lasting for many journeys?

 

There are these desires now, that appear achievable 

These effigies and these mysteries seem canvased fantasies 

 

O dear heart this day it’s so fathomable. 

All those stories, desires and effigies making up my new destinies




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spy Chronicles: A Spy-Thriller for the Ages

If you're a fan of spy thrillers like James Bond and Jason Bourne, then you're in for a treat with "The Spy Chronicles" by Asjad Durrani, A. S. Dulat, and Aditya Sinha. This book is a page-turner that will keep you on the edge of your seat. What's unique about "The Spy Chronicles" is that it's not fiction; it's a real-life account of the lives of Indian and Pakistani spies. This book takes you on a journey through the complicated and often dangerous world of espionage, revealing the secrets and stories of some of the most skilled and elusive spies in history. The authors, Asjad Durrani, A. S. Dulat, and Aditya Sinha, are all experienced journalists and authors. They have written extensively about the world of politics and espionage in South Asia, and their experience shows in this book. The writing is crisp and engaging, and the characters are well-developed. What makes "The Spy Chronicles" even more intriguing is that it features conve

The Rain

I was sitting alone in my room, all I could see outside was nothing but loneliness. The pavement in front of me which once had people and cars walking on it, seemed all calm. The water that dripped down from the sky as rain filled all the empty curves on the pavement. I saw myself standing in centre of road and enjoying in the rain. I saw myself standing faced-up and eyes closed. I could feel the rain filling me and me being the part of it. But I knew deep inside that my reality is far different from depiction of me on the road. I know that I am part of a more stable system which won’t allow me to go out at this time of night and wet myself in rain so much so that I be a part of it hence I let my depiction enjoy it while I watch it from the broken window of my room. The next day’s sun woke me up by dazzling my sleepy eyes with its bright light. I for minutes laid still wondering how mystic was the canvas I had stored in for the last night in my eyes and how chaotic would pa

Padmavat - A Review

Padmavat - A Review By Ahmed RIK Padmavat or a Sanjay Leela Bhansali's power ballad praising the valor, pride, and honor of the Rajputs. A film that had initially faced numerous crisis and controversies within India and that too by Rajputs themselves nowhere depicts Rajputs in an irksome position. Padmavat, as said in disclaimer too, is not a history lesson. So if you're thinking to get a history lesson on the real story of either the Sultan Khilji or Maharawal Rattan Singh and the conquest of Chittor than let me warn you at this stage, it not a history lesson. Rather it’s a beautiful and an epic visual adaptations of the epic poetry by Sufi poet Malik Muhammad Jayasi. Though the synopsis of the film and the story within the poetry differ but the main characters of the poem resemble. The film opens with a great depiction of what could possibly be the 1300s in Afghanistan and then centers into the dark dynasty of the Khaljis. Tha